The hypothesis that the number of possible states of every finite volume of space-time is finite.
- interference patterns (interactive)
- interference patterns (gallery)
- magnetic field lines (gallery)
- notes on Fredkin's approach
- a 3D cellular automaton
- about the omnidirectional gliders
- omnidirectional gliders
- conservation of information
- charge, parity and time
- the inside of black holes is outside this universe
- the extent of the universe
- recurrence from reversibility
- related material online
The term "
" was coined by